Jabra launches their 4th Gen truly wireless earbuds
Jabra, the leader in personal sound as well as office solutions, today announces the next generation true wireless earbuds, the Jabra Elite 75t in the UAE. Engineered to last longer and designed to fit better, the Elite 75t takes things up a notch, building on the same great calls and music that fans of the Elite 65t have come to love – with a notably longer battery life and a smaller, more secure, comfortable fit.
The Elite 75t is specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size. The earbuds have been extensively tested for a secure fit, so users can be confident that the earbuds will stay put, no matter what activity they may be engaged in.
Jabra developed comfort and fit simulation model based on thousands of ear scans from global users to determine the most optimal 3D shape and size, that fits ears comfortably across a range of users. Taking it one step further, Jabra also collated valuable insights on user needs and preferences to determine the primary barriers to a truly wireless experience.
Jabra also kept in mind the consumers’ rising demand for extended battery life. The Elite 75t offers up to 28 hours of battery life with the charging case and 7.5 hours without. Those in a rush will appreciate the fast USB-C charging that ensures that you never run out of battery when you need it the most – perfect for modern life on the go. A wireless charging variant will also be introduced to the market at a later date.
Making and taking calls is a great experience with the 4-microphone call technology, enhanced with Jabra’s latest noise and wind reducing algorithms. This feature gives you the confidence to take that call, even in busy environments like the street or subway.
Users can instantly connect to Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant, quickly accessing the information they may need – from setting appointments to finding nearby events or having messages read out. Furthermore, Bluetooth 5.0 allows users to seamlessly connect the Elite 75t to their smartphones.
Key features and specifications:
· New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit.
· More than 7.5 hours battery life, up to 28 hours with the charging case.
· 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments.
· Fast charging with USB-C.
· Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropouts.
· Music your way with the customizable equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app.
· IP55-rated durability and a 2-year warranty against dust and water.
· One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant.
· Compatible with all Bluetooth audio-enabled phones and tablets.
· The Jabra Sound+ companion app is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
The Elite 75t will be available in two colours – Titanium Black, and Gold Beige(Q1 2020), offering varied options to users to suit their preferred style. There will also be a black version exclusive for Best Buy in the US.