Sony launches Xperia T2 Ultra ,E1 and Xperia Z1 compact in UAE.
The Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia T2 Ultra dual will be available in the UAE from the first week of March. The Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia T2 Ultra dual will be available in three colours – black, white and purple
Intense entertainment on a large HD display
The world’s most portable large-screen smartphone1: 6” HD display in a smartphone with slim, lightweight and easy to use design with one-handed operation features
Snap great pictures with the best camera in its class2 and enhanced “selfie” apps like Portrait retouch
Speed and stamina with super-fast data, a lightning quick processor and great battery performance to keep your movies playing all day.
Key specs for Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia T2 Ultradual.
• 6” HD display (720p) with TRILUMINOSTM and Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
• 13 MP camera with Exmor RS for mobile
• 1.1 Mp front facing camera with Exmor R
• Access to Sony’s “one-touch” ecosystem of 132 NFC connected accessories
• Snapdragon Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on board storage (Micro SD slot expandable up to 32GB)
• Large 3000 mAh embedded battery with Battery STAMINA Mode
The Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia T2 Ultra dual will be available in the UAE from the first week of March.
• The Xperia E1 Ultra will be available in the UAE from the first week of March. The Xperia E1 Ultra will be available in three colours – white, black and purple
• Incredible music with a super-clear 100dB speaker
• Blaze through apps and the internet with the fastest processor in its class and fast data speeds
• Experience all of this through the bright and clear 4” WVGA display encapsulated in the latest Sony design
Xperia E1 features (& Xperia E1dual)
• 4” WVGA (800 x 480) display
• Fast 1.2 GHz dual core processor with 512 MB RAM and 4GB storage
• WalkmanTM key, shake to shuffle and hardware controls for easy music control
• Fast data speeds with Cat 14 HSPA+
• Available in white, black and purple
The Xperia E1 Ultra will be available in the UAE from the first week of March.