Updated ThinkPad Laptop Portfolio Empowers Choice and Business Freedom
Lenovo has announced the latest additions to the ThinkPad portfolio: the new T series, X series, and L series built leveraging the core tenets of design, innovation, and quality.
Focused on providing a broad customer choice and a smarter workforce experience, the updated ThinkPad portfolio delivers modern IT solutions with emerging technology features to meet the needs and desires of end-users.
These latest models reinforce Lenovo’s strategy to deliver Smarter Technology for All by evolving PC technology that delivers real value. Enhanced end-user experience is provided by innovative features:
1. Modern Standby offers a smartphone-like always-on, always-connected experience where the system remains connected to low power and continues to sync. Fast resume times get users fully productive quickly and Wake on Voice can simplify that process further.
2. WiFi 6 and up to CAT 16 WWAN provide super-fast connectivity options to reduce download times and ensure efficient cloud collaboration, virtually anywhere. WiFi 6 is designed to maintain optimum connection speeds on saturated wireless networks and new WPA3 security protocol makes it even harder for cybercriminals to crack passwords.
3. New unified communications function keys enable rapid answer and hang up of calls.
4. Premium UHD, OLED, and Dolby Vision display optionsdeliver brilliant visuals, and Dolby Audio Speaker System on ThinkPad T and X series or Dolby Audio on L series offer enhanced audio experiences.
5. ThinkShield security solutions continue to be an integral part of ThinkPad laptops with optional PrivacyGuard ePrivacy display and PrivacyAlert on models with an IR Camera. ThinkShutter webcam protection and fingerprint readers are also available on all models.
A ThinkPad would not be a ThinkPad without the rigorous Mil-Spec testing and critical quality control criteria. Over the past fifteen years, ThinkPad has improved quality by 73% despite shipping 4.5 times more systems per year.
Premium Business Workhorse – ThinkPad T14, T14s, and T15
The most successful ThinkPad series ever, the T series is the mainstay of the ThinkPad portfolio. The 14 and 15-inch models are available with Windows 10 Pro and powered by 10th Gen Intel Core vPro processors, or AMD Ryzen PRO 4000 Mobile processors can be configured on ThinkPad T14s and T14. The latest models include all the innovations users would expect from a premium workhorse laptop.
Add state-of-the-art connectivity with WiFi 6 and optional CAT 16 WWAN, that unique experience extends far beyond the office.
Premium Mobile Workhorse – ThinkPad X13 and X13 Yoga
Designed to echo the features of the T series in a smaller more portable package, the latest X series includes many smart PC innovations. Both X13 and X13 Yoga can be configured with an FHD 500 nit PrivacyGuard ePrivacy display with PrivacyAlert that helps protect users from over the shoulder glances and the X13 Yoga includes Dolby Audio Speaker System and an option for a vivid UHD OLED display with Dolby Vision.
ThinkPad X13 is also available with AMD Ryzen PRO 4000 Mobile processors.
Efficient Productivity for any Business – ThinkPad L14, L15, L13,andL13 Yoga
Business users who seek the attributes of ThinkPad and need value-driven productivity should consider the ThinkPad L series. Redesigned to be thinner and lighter across the board, the new L series provides the features that users need to be efficient. WiFi 6 and optional CAT 9 WWAN provide the connection speeds for seamless cloud-based collaboration.
ThinkPad L14 and L15 are available with either 10th Gen Intel Core vPro processors or AMD Ryzen PRO 4000 Mobile processors.